The philosophy behind our wedding photography prices packages or what we call our collections is to be simple and straightforward. The following factors helped us to determine the appropriate creative fees for our collections:
1) Exceptional Service – Every wedding is led by Max, the studio owner. You’ll always have a direct line to him should you have any questions, comments or concerns. If we are not available right away, our goal is to return all of our emails, voicemails, and texts within 30 minutes of receipt.
2) Style and Consistency – We aim to provide a consistent style of photography and post production that is unique to our studio. Because each shoot is led by Max, you’ll be sure to get the superior image quality for which our studio is known.
3) Post Production – Our images are processed consistently and our delivery is numbered in days instead of weeks and/or months as is the standard in the photography industry.
4) No Upsell – Our wedding collections include:
- Two Lead photographers,
- Engagement session,,
- High-Resolution flash drive of engagement and wedding images,
- Hand Crafted Archival Bridal Albums, and
- Bonuses on Unboxed Photo Booth Collections
We do not upsell on products after the wedding or throw in hidden costs. Most of our clients spend the exact amount of their chosen collection price.
5) Backups – Images are backed up on site, taken into the studio and backed up twice and uploaded to an off site backup location. Redundant and secure storage is included in the cost of our collections.
6) Equipment – We are using top-of-the-line Canon equipment and studio accessories.